Thursday, 11 March 2010

My Forecasts

16:50GMT Sorry for less updates - thought let everybody enjoy the UP trend as predicted today morning.. hope you made some money.The Uptrend may be for longterm expecting a slow climb though.Dubai problem was solved; Greece will be asking help from EU & IMF and we almost know that UK's election is in May plus even in hung parliament Liberals will support with no demands.
11:25GMT EURs are held against traders will -Greece strike may be a cause; but soon players will drive it. GBPs may take a small break from uptrend before it continue again..
00:00GMT Good Morning Friends, Jobless & Trade data - big ones; any guess? My indicator shows that there will be longs-stophunt for EU session start to big UP spikes for later. I think all pairs UP will be the trend for day [*****] but I'm sure players has some gameplan for later today. I'll update for any changes in direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers