11:55GMT Some network issues - missed the drop; now all our pairs are sync with down trend. Was expecting GBP drop earlier and happy to see EURUSD sticked to its DOWN trend.
07:55GMT SELL big lots GBPUSD @ 1.5340s, GBPJPY @144.20s
04:50GMT Change of direction confirmed in GBPUSD, EURJPY & GBPJPY to UP while EURUSD is lagging.
00:00GMT Good Morning Friends, GBPUSD & GBPJPY showing UP direction And EURUSD & EURJPY DOWN. My choice is - caution with GBPs. If we follow patterns GBPUSD has just completed second top of "M" and its time for the last leg of fall. As mentioned yesterday - players may dump the pattern and try to make new high before the election drops.

Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteI am getting some pips but was doing much better when you were (confirming) more often. Miss the chatter.
I've some network issues.. ISP told me they are upgrading but at this moment I feel like I'm browsing in 1970s (5 kbs etc..)
ReplyDelete