Monday, 12 April 2010

My Forecasts

15:00GMT GBPs going DOWN ..EURs still going UP
12:25GMT Wind in -ve but strong supports of fundamentals on GBPs.. I'll try 40 pips Longs from 1.5320s
08:20GMt Wild ride ahead - Mixed signals in most of the pairs.. My guess is that short-term will be wild rides.
00:00 Good Morning Friends, Sorry about friday - had an appointment with thunderstorm. Lightening was F4 category and my telephone lines and phone plugs was the target. You can assume what happened next. EURUSD looks pretty high for now. It should go down to maintain balance. GBPJPY can go either way but GBPUSD is pointing UP for little more time. EURJPY is still thinking about going down. Overall UP trand to start but soon we will see DOWN drops.

2 comments:

  1. What is your expectation in gu this week? Last week you were bearish. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think traders are just making their point-out Many longterm SELLs are been placed. I won't be surprised if it touches 1.55 and then drop 1000 pips just before/after election.

    ReplyDelete

Followers