Wednesday, 14 April 2010

My Forecasts

06:50GMT As mentioned yesterday - EURs is showing true colours; careful with EUR pairs..they can go deep, if you are on Longs and hedging is an option they try the same. I'm on Shorts since last 2 days so no problem for me.
00:00GMT Wow-Good Morning, GBPs made 100 pips Up from yesterday. 2 days back I was looking at 1.55 in next 10 days; today we did 1.5421. We must reach 1.5480s before the drop. Not reviewed the pattern charts yet though. EURs was a surprise - it maintained DOWN for long and then it jumped up. Now all are UP trend. I won't trust EURs UP trend as its time for it to try 1.3450s. Yes 200 pips down soon.

2 comments:

  1. J, no update? Hopefully you are not too stressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. No No not stress, last few weeks Russian & Chinese persistent hackers trying their best into my network ,,making some changes.. was busy with firewall reprogramming.

    ReplyDelete

Followers