10:05GMT EURUSD hit target 1- I guess somebody was waiting for me to give target levels :D... I guess small LONGs are good at this level as Greece s likely to say they are recovering..
07:05GMT EURJPY turned -VE DOWN trend now, very sure GBPJPY will try same after some delay.
06:25GMT Current trend ceilings with GBPUSD target 1.5574, GBPJPY target 145.44, EURJPY target 128.44 where as EURUSD pattern target one - 1.3536 & 1.3372.
00:00GMT Good Morning Friends, Was bit late today, sorry. Current status in our pairs shows - GBPs UP, EURJPY UP & EURUSD DOWN. I believe UP ones will find ceiling not very far and then a drop (chances are at 12:30-13:00 hrs) as USD data release is on. I strongly recommend drop for EURUSD since early this week. But with little movement; I think there will be slow drop (slide) and then recover. EU & UK session open momentum will define the day's trend.

Sorry J, what it means GU to go upto 1.5574? Is current drop in gu a retracement? It will try 5574 before a drop. I think yesterday you said, 5481 before a drop. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThe first 1.55 level was long-term pattern "W" last leg. That was completed today when it hit 1.5520s. The short-term 127% is at 1.5574 beyond this there will be another big UP trend. My guess is that we at the peak for pre-election; but there is always a spike-wild price by players.
ReplyDelete